You will need:
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 3 tbsp pure olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease an aluminum baking tray.
- Wash and scrub potatoes. Pat dry and cut into wedges by first cutting each potato in half, then slicing the halves vertically to create the wedges.
- Toss wedges in olive oil.
- Add the sea salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder and dried parsley. Toss wedges again to coat evenly.
- Spread wedges on baking tray and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Serve warm with your favorite dip! I love serving mine with sriracha sour cream (3 tbsp soy sour cream + 1 tbsp sriracha).