This vegan mac and cheese hack was adapted from Tasty Vegetarian.
You will need:
- 1/2 cup dry pasta
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp plant milk
- 1 tsp room temperature vegan butter
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- salt, to taste
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- Fill a microwave-safe mug with dry pasta and water.
- Microwave uncovered on high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add plant milk, vegan butter and nutritional yeast. Microwave for an additional minute.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve warm with crushed red pepper (highly recommend!) and/or paprika.