You will need:
- 16 oz macaroni, cooked
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium carrot, cut into pieces
- 1/2 white onion, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Adobo all purpose seasoning
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes, carrot, onion and cashews. Simmer covered on medium low heat for 10 minutes.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the water for later. Drain the rest and add all ingredients to a blender, along with half of the reserved water.
- Puree until smooth, adding more water as needed.
- Pour over cooked noodles and serve warm for peak creaminess.