You will need:
- 1 14 oz can full fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or other liquid sweetener
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Scoop the coconut milk out into a large mixing bowl, leaving the water in the can.
- In a high speed blender or food processor, puree avocado, lemon juice and 1-2 tbsp of the reserved coconut water.
- Add avocado cream and maple syrup to mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, blend the ingredients for about 10 minutes, or until a thick, light green cream forms.
- Place in a freezer-safe dish and freeze for at least 4 hours.