You will need:
- 3 large portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup vegan barbecue sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups classic coleslaw mix (You can find this at most grocery stores in the produce section.)
- 3 tbsp Goddess dressing
- 4 potato rolls
- Add oil to large frying pan and heat to medium heat.
- Sauté portobello slices for about 3 minutes, or until tender and shrunken in size.
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add barbecue sauce and sauté the mushrooms for about 5 minutes.
- Prepare the Goddess slaw by thoroughly combining Goddess dressing with coleslaw mix.
- Assemble sandwiches by placing a generous amount of slaw, followed by pulled portobello. Serve immediately