You will need:
- 8 oz pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 medium head of broccoli
- 1/3 cup crushed walnuts
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- salt, to taste
- 1/3 cup plant milk
- 1 tbsp sun dried tomatoes (optional)
- Break the head of broccoli into florets. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the broccoli for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse broccoli with cold water, then place into food processor or high speed blender along with walnuts, garlic, nutritional yeast, olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar and salt. Add plant milk last.
- Puree until thick and creamy.
- Add the pesto to warm cooked pasta until evenly coated.
- Garnish with sun dried tomatoes and serve warm.