You will need:
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 8 oz linguine
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 oz spinach
- 4 tbsp soy sour cream
- Oil a large frying pan and bring to medium low heat. Add minced garlic and toast for about two minutes.
- Add nutritional yeast, salt, lemon pepper and red pepper. Sauté with the minced garlic for 2-3 more minutes, adding additional oil if needed.
- Add the uncooked linguine to the pan. Pour vegetable broth over, and bring to a simmer.
- Once simmering, reduce heat to medium low and cook pasta for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once pasta is cooked, reduce heat to low and add lemon juice and spinach. Stir for a minute or two, until the spinach has wilted.
- Finally, stir in the soy sour cream.
- Serve warm with more crushed red pepper on top.