These extra fudgy double chocolate brownies are a chocolate lover's dream! You can whip up a batch in 30 minutes or less with my super simple recipe.
You will need:
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (or vegan butter)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar and coconut oil (or vegan butter). Add almond milk and vanilla extract while stirring to form an even mixture with minimal clumps.
- Gradually add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. Whisk the ingredients together until a batter forms. Add chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Transfer batter to an 8" x 8" baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 min. Allow the pan to cool before cutting into squares. Serve warm and enjoy!