This pizza draws inspiration from a fast food favorite - tacos! I love it because it's super light thanks to the tortilla crust, and extra flavorful from all the seasonings in the chorizo. And the best part is that you can make this in under 10 minutes, so it's perfect for lazy days or post-school/work meals.
You will need:
- 2 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup vegan chorizo (I used Trader Joe's soy chorizo)
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp Adobo all purpose seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup vegan cheese (I used Trader Joe's mozzarella style shreds)
- 1 tbsp guacamole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add a teaspoon of oil to a small frying pan. Heat to medium heat.
- Add chorizo to pan and sauté for 1 minute. Add cumin and seasoning. Sauté for an additional minute. Turn off heat; at this point, chorizo should be partially cooked. You should not let it cook all the way, as the oven heat will take care of that.
- Add a few tablespoons of salsa to each tortilla and spread it out.
- Add a layer of cheese, followed by chorizo and more cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes. Serve with guac.