You will need...
For the sauce:
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tsp sesame oil
For the rice:
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup edamame, shelled
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Mix all sauce ingredients together until uniform.
- Add oil to a large frying pan. Heat to medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté for about 1 minute or until translucent.
- Add edamame and carrots. Sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Add sauce and cooked rice. Sauté everything for 2-3 minutes on medium low heat until rice is brown throughout.
- Serve warm or refrigerate up to 1 week for meal prep.