This pesto is super quick to make and only requires a few ingredients! Enjoy it with pasta (like I did) or as a base for pizza, in a sandwich, etc.
You will need:
- 1 jar (about 8 oz) sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1/3 cup crushed walnuts
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2-3 cups of water (more or less, to desired consistency)
- salt, to taste
- Empty the entire jar of sun dried tomatoes into a blender. Make sure you also get all of the oil that is inside the jar
- Add basil, walnuts, garlic, salt and 1 cup of water.
- Blend on high, adding more water as needed.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container to store.