You will need:
- 200g extra firm tofu, drained, pressed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- 4 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Prepare the sauce by combining soy sauce, maple syrup, sriracha, ginger garlic paste, garlic, crushed red pepper and ground black pepper. Whisk until evenly combined.
- Add about one tablespoon of oil to a large frying pan on medium heat.
- Add cubed tofu and cook for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and crispy.
- Once the tofu has cooked, reduce heat to medium low and add about half of the glaze. Allow the mixture to bubble, until thick and sticky. Cook until tofu is brown and evenly coated in the glaze. Set aside.
- Add steamed broccoli and remaining half of sauce to frying pan. Again, allow the mixture to bubble, then finish cooking on medium low heat until broccoli is evenly coated.
- Serve warm over rice or quinoa.