You will need:
- 12 corn tortillas, cut into 6-8 triangles each
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place tortilla triangles in a large mixing bowl and drizzle with oil and lime juice. Toss to coat.
- Add salt, chili powder and garlic powder. Toss gently.
- Place triangles on baking tray so that there is no overlap. Sprinkle with more salt or seasonings if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 16 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve with your favorite dips! I served mine with a store-bought salsa.