You will need:
- 24 oz frozen trimmed green beans
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1-2 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Add oil to a large wok and heat to medium high heat.
- Add green beans and sauté for 7-9 minutes, or until they begin to shrivel up.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, five-spice, red chili powder and crushed red pepper. Sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve warm.