You will need:
- 16 oz pasta of choice, cooked
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt, more to taste
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced
- 1/2 large red onion, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- Mash up 1/4 cup of diced avocado with a fork.
- Whisk together mashed avocado, vinegar, olive oil, mustard, lime juice, crushed red pepper and salt.
- Pour avocado vinaigrette over pasta. Use a large spoon to ensure that the pasta is evenly coated.
- Add the remaining avocado, diced red onion and tomato.
- Serve cold or store in the fridge for up to two days. Depending on how ripe your avocado is, you may notice the salad begin to brown if stored for longer periods.