You will need:
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil or vegan butter
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 chia egg (1 tbsp chia seeds + 2.5 tbsp water; let sit for 15 min before using)
- 8 oz vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix brown sugar, coconut oil, tahini and vanilla extract until evenly combined. Add the chia egg and whisk together.
- Gradually add the wet ingredient mixture to the dry. Use a large spoon to combine until a thick, dough-y batter is formed.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pat the batter into a square parchment-lined baking tray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.