You will need:
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into "fries"
- 1 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- 1/3 cup gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine breadcrumbs and 1/4 tsp salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, 1/4 tsp salt, spices and parsley.
- Pour the plant milk into a third bowl.
- To coat the fries, dip each zucchini fry first into the flour mixture, next into the plant milk, then back into the flour mixture, back into the plant milk and finally into the breadcrumbs.
- Place the fries on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve immediately with your favorite sauce.