You will need:
- 1 1/4 cup baking mix
- 1 tbsp Sari Foods organic turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- dash of black pepper
- 1 cup plant milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp vegetable oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine baking mix, spices, plant milk and apple cider vinegar. Whisk to combine until batter is smooth.
- Let the batter sit for 2-3 minutes. This will allow it to become puffy, as the vinegar forms air bubbles.
- Heat a lightly greased skillet to medium heat. Scoop about 1/2 cup batter on the skillet.
- Allow pancake to cook for about a minute on each side.
- Serve warm with vegan butter and maple syrup.